The Mulberry Bush Organisation and Nurtureuk will support five primary schools in Oxfordshire to embed Nurturing practices at a whole school level as well as through a targeted Key Stage One Nurture Group. Schools will receive training in Nurture, Attachment Aware Practice, Trauma and Brain Development and Emotion Coaching, and be supported through consultation and supervision.
Data collected throughout the project will address the following research questions:
What is the impact of introducing a whole school nurturing approach into a primary school on:
- The wellbeing and progress of a cohort of mainstream children in KS2?
- The wellbeing and progress of children attending the nurture group in KS1?
- The wellbeing of mainstreamsStaff and nurture group staff?
- The views of parents/carers?
- Whole school data: progress/attainment; incidents; exclusions?