The LLE is a two day intensive, experiential, residential experience. During this experience participants explore working closely with others and learn how to use relationships effectively in clinical practice. Join us at our stunning MB3 site in Toddington, Gloucestershire as you learn about the power of group process in a safe and enjoyable way.
- Living-Learning Experiences (LLEs) were develop by a team of experienced mental health professionals in the 1990 and have been hosted for many years by Growing Better Lives and took place in Kent.
- The background for this work is that there is a significant lack of these skills in many areas of mental health, care and teaching of children, other personal development work, and more generally in managing and treating people in a compassionate and suitably sensitive way. Over some years, the professionals involved in this CIC have developed a format of training that is adaptable for a wide range of settings and participants.
Statement of aims:
Living-Learning Experiences is a partnership of experienced mental health professionals who provide carefully planned and structured training experiences to develop:
- Reflective practice for those aiming to provide therapeutic environments
- Advanced group facilitation skills for those working in therapeutic communities
- A lived experience of sociotherapy for any mental health practitioners
- Understanding of complex emotional dynamics accessible to all health workers
- Appreciation of the use of relationship in all encounters – for professionals in any field
- An intensive appreciation of emotional intelligence for those whose work requires it
- A general appreciation of emotional intelligence for those who would benefit from it
This course runs twice a year. The next one will take place in September. The cost of this course is £450 per person, this covers accommodation and meals. Please contact us if you would like to book multiple places or find out about a bespoke LLE. If you would like to apply to join this course then please download and fill out the application form and then email it to Marya, our Head of MB3; [email protected]
Upcoming course dates:
- September: 13th – 15th
- March: 10th – 12th
- September: 12th – 14th
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Marya as she will be more than happy to help.
For more information please download the course flyer here.