The Mulberry Bush Core Values
We believe in the benefits of a Therapeutic Community approach. We value and promote a psychodynamic approach to all aspects of our work specifically:
- A belief in the value of reflecting on experience and learning through reflection on experience
- A belief in attempting to understand the meaning of behaviour and understanding behaviour as communication
- We work with a belief in the dynamic nature of individual and group relationships.
- We value and promote an integrated approach to assessment, planning and delivery of services.
- We are committed to supporting staff through training, professional development, supervision and consultation.
- We are committed to a way of working which does not punish or judge people and both respects and encourages them to express their unspoken thoughts and feelings.
- We believe the above to apply to all people who use Mulberry Bush Services no matter what culture, race, religion, gender, ability or age and stage in life.
If you would like to help us with a donation to support the work we do at The Mulberry Bush, you can find out how to do so here.
For a clear view of our financial position please read our Annual Review