The Mulberry Bush Core Values
We believe in the benefits of a Therapeutic Community approach. We value and promote a psychodynamic approach to all aspects of our work specifically:
- A belief in the value of reflecting on experience and learning through reflection on experience
- A belief in attempting to understand the meaning of behaviour and understanding behaviour as communication
- We work with a belief in the dynamic nature of individual and group relationships.
- We value and promote an integrated approach to assessment, planning and delivery of services.
- We are committed to supporting staff through training, professional development, supervision and consultation.
- We are committed to a way of working which does not punish or judge people and both respects and encourages them to express their unspoken thoughts and feelings.
- We believe the above to apply to all people who use Mulberry Bush Services no matter what culture, race, religion, gender, ability or age and stage in life.
Our Mission Statement:
Showing the way in therapeutic child care – providing excellent therapeutic interventions to enable troubled children and their families to reach their full potential by improving relationships and educational achievement.
If you would like to help us with a donation to support the work we do at The Mulberry Bush, you can find out how to do so here.
For a clear view of our financial position please read our Annual Review